الاثنين، 14 فبراير 2011

Don't You Forget About Me

.
.
they say love is just a game
they say time can heal the pain
sometimes you win .. sometimes you lose
and I guess I'm just a fool
I keep holding on to you
.
.
I told you once you were the one
you know that I'd die for you
although it hurts to see you go
oh .. this time you should know
I won't try to stop you
.
.
don't you forget about me baby
don't you forget about me now
someday you'll turn around and ask me : why did I let you go ??
.
.
so you try to fake a smile
you don't wonna break my heart
I can see that you are a fraid
but baby it's too late
cause I'm already dying
.
.
don't you forget about me baby
don't you forget about me now
some day you'll turn around and ask me : why did I let you go ??
.
.
where ever I go I won't forget about you
where ever you go don't you forget about me
.
..[ the song ]..
.

ليست هناك تعليقات: